FAQs for LAMDA Online Shop
See our frequently asked questions from our online shop below. We will continue to update this page.
How do I download/access my eBook?
- After you've placed your order you'll receive a confirmation notification.
- Using the Glassboxx links on the order success page, download and install the Glassboxx app on your smartphone or tablet.
- Log in to the Glassboxx app when prompted using the same email address you used to make your purchase from our LAMDA Online Shop.
- The book you purchased should be listed under MY BOOKS in the Glassboxx app
- Tap on the cover image to open the downloaded book on your eReader.
If you have any further technical issues with your ebook order of the Glassboxx app, please contact email@example.com
How do I track my delivery?
You can track your parcel through the link provided in your dispatch email. All orders will be delivered by DHL or UPS.
What do I do if I get a missed delivery card?
You need to call the number on the card and quote your parcel number to rearrange delivery or rearrange delivery via an email or text notification if you receive one of these. If your parcel has been left with neighbours or in a safe location then this will be indicated on the card.
What do I do if I haven't received all of my order?
- Check the confirmation email to see if all the products were ordered
- Remove all packaging to confirm the product isn't hidden.
- However, if the product is definitely missing please contact our team and they will do their best to resolve the issue for you.
When will my order arrive?
- From March 2023 we will provide a tracking number for your purchase to follow your order's journey.
- Please allow 10 working days for your order to be processed and dispatched.
- If your order has not arrived when expected please reach out to our team via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who will deliver my order?
All home delivery orders from the LAMDA Online Shop will be delivered by DHL or UPS from March 2023. Before this time Royal Mail delivered orders. You can track your parcel through the link provided in your dispatch email.
How will you notify me about my order?
When your order has been dispatched you'll receive an email and/or SMS text message notification if you have included both of these contact details when you completed your order.
How is postage calculated?
Postage costs are calculated based on the weight, dimension, destination and courier service used to send the item.
Do you ship internationally?
Yes. We currently do not ship to the UAE due to an ongoing issue with customs.
How to declare your order to customs?
Customs should get in contact you directly if they are holding your parcel. LAMDA publications are considered educational material, and as such are not subject to customs charges. If you are asked to pay to release your item, please provide customs with LAMDA’s ‘Customs Letter’. Please download the letter here.
Can you provide bespoke customs letters?
Unfortunately, we cannot provide bespoke customs letters that include details of a particular school, individual or institution.
Customers in China, Italy, and South Korea will now see an additional field in the checkout to collect required information for customs, shipping labels, or invoices. This means that you can add the required customer information specific to these regions.
- Customers in China can enter their Resident ID number at checkout. If you do not have a Resident ID number, a passport number may be used.
- Customers in Italy enter their Codice Fiscale (CF) and their Posta Elettronica Certificata (PEC) into these fields.
- Customers who receive shipments from outside of South Korea enter their Personal Customs Clearance Code (PCCC) into this field.
This field appears only on the payment page in the checkout process on the online store. The additional fields section does not appear on Shopify POS or on the mobile app. If you have any questions or would like to add this information to your order, email email@example.com.
I’ve changed my mind, how do I return an item?
- Firstly contact our team with your order number
- Then they will ask you to return your items via this freepost address: FREEPOST LAMDA EXAMINATIONS W14 9DA
- Our team will process your return
- Please allow 2-5 days for your refund to appear in your bank account
How do I return an item that’s faulty
- Contact our team with your order number
- Return your items via this freepost address: FREEPOST LAMDA EXAMINATIONS W14 9DA
- Our team will arrange for the item to be replaced
- Please allow 2-5 working days for the replacement item to be received
- Please allow 5 working days for your refund to appear in your bank account
My order hasn’t arrived, what do I do?
- Please allow 10 working days before contacting LAMDA
- If your items still have not arrived, please contact LAMDA Examinations on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting:
- Order number (this is the 4 digit number found on your confirmation email)
- Full name
- Email address used to make the order
- Date your order was placed
Finance & Invoices
Do you provide VAT invoices?
Unfortunately, once the payment has been made, we are unable to provide an additional invoice or receipt. Please use your order confirmation email for expenses/tax purposes.